View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #8557 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I accidentally blank repped you, Mr. Onzedge. Hope you and Opie are doing well on the road to recovery this fine hump day. On a dog note, I am about 2-3 weeks overdue taking Athena to the groomer. I dropped her off this morning and felt so bad about her matted paws that I gave them permission to just shave her legs if they needed to. :shrugs:
There are no accidental reps!!!

Opie and I are on the mend. He is all stitched up and got his teeth worked on yesterday -- we are in for $1,400 so far, but the owner of Cujo is paying, which is the least he can do. He's a nice guy and highly cooperative, so it's hard to be pissed at him. Plus he's a photographer by trade (even though he's a Nikon guy which does not make him a bad person necessarily).

Thanks also to everyone who extended their best wishes for Opie. He's a great little guy and just wants everyone to get along.