View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #8534 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... I can imagine the interior of your Z...:

mr.alcheng- lol!!

so i decided to return the audiotechnica mic since it didn't do to well in my line of tests on the gopro. regardless of which mic used, Hero2 has this weird audio processor in the background that filters, boosts the bass and treble, and dynamically limits the audio which makes the audio sound like it has a high pitched ringing noise + sampling in low bps mp3. the audio does wat it is intended to do though, to be a reference track to sync up to real audio later in post.

the mic's packed up and ready to ship out tomorrow. the money im getting refunded is going pay for that mount i ordered today for my digital audio recorder. and the balance will be put towards camera #2.