View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #8499 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yes, did that. He is also the shop everyone local recommends. He's too busy with insurance work

I spoke with a show car fabricator. The guy he uses is in Perry Sound. 4 hours away from me... Highly, highly, recommended.
Mr.GaleForce... 4 hours away.... come to fix it up at GTA, and we can go for a round of beer too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Ok back. No real news. The dealer received the e-mail that my 2012 order was not picked up. I knew that. They don't have any info as to how these orders are going to be handled as 2013's. They don't know if they will be given preference or run alongside 2013 orders. They do want to reappraise my car and I can tell ya they best make me a decent offer else I'm done with them.
They should give you a free Mustang as a compensation....

Or send your team of Ninja Raccoons in and just 'take' one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ordered up a saitech or watever it's called cup mount for my Z. it's going to hold my digital recorder while i take vids with the gopro.

now i need to get a mini clapper.

last week i just wrapped the bottom end of the recorder and stuff it into the cup holder. it worked very well to isolate noise.
Mr.kenchan... I can imagine the interior of your Z...: