View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #8467 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Afternoon everyone! I'm at the dealership trying to get my car fixed. My seat is doing that popping thing when you take a turn sometimes, and the hatch doesn't always release on the first click. Trying to get it covered under warranty, and Milton, my service rep, just said that they can't duplicate any of the problems so it can't be fixed so now I'm sitting here talking to the service manager trying to get it taken care of. Keep your fingers crossed...

Sent from my iPhizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff
The last two issues I had, the tech couldn't replicate. The tech then talked to me about the issues and said, no problem, we'll order the parts anyways. Awesome service so far. Hopefully your dealership looks after you.