View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #8465 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Hey Mr.Alchemy, Your Z is running good now???

Morning Ms.Pintsize725

Have you hubby drive it to the dealer this Fri..... he might come back with a newer version....

Steve

Morning Mr.GaleForce, will you be able to find out which body shops does the local Nissan/car dealers contract to?? It might works, eh???

Howdy Mr.onzedge... how's Opie recovering?? I believe must be getting good since under the good hands or Mrs.Dr. and you

Mr.Fire... I know you are tired, but don't forget to drop off the raccoons to the drunk-piano class at 1300...

Mr.kenchan!!!

Good Tuesday Everyone!!!!
Yes, did that. He is also the shop everyone local recommends. He's too busy with insurance work

I spoke with a show car fabricator. The guy he uses is in Perry Sound. 4 hours away from me... Highly, highly, recommended.