View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #8448 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
everyone.

I, like Pint, am checking in from the toilet this morn, as usual.
Hey Mr.Alchemy, Your Z is running good now???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Morning guys!
Morning Ms.Pintsize725

Have you hubby drive it to the dealer this Fri..... he might come back with a newer version....

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good morning guys.
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm going to try to find a couple of custom shops. I don't know if the custom shop will touch it because they usually do hot rods... Hopefully I'll be closer to getting things painted after today.

Not yet... Just my body kit... We'll see.
Morning Mr.GaleForce, will you be able to find out which body shops does the local Nissan/car dealers contract to?? It might works, eh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Howdy Mr.onzedge... how's Opie recovering?? I believe must be getting good since under the good hands or Mrs.Dr. and you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Thanks for the support Pintsize!
You had to wait until the last 10 minutes after the whole show was over. That confused a lot of people who thought you voted after your favourite team came off.
RAW Team TIGI actually won the popular vote but the judges were swayed by the P&G team's youthful roster. Our stuff was so good, and the show was so polished that some people didn't believe our team did it themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Morning guys. Man was I tired. Slept for 11 hours
Mr.Fire... I know you are tired, but don't forget to drop off the raccoons to the drunk-piano class at 1300...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
morning everyone!
Mr.kenchan!!!

Good Tuesday Everyone!!!!