View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #8429 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
congrats again to the ghost post pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Nice work, rookie.

I kid.

Congrats, man.
Mr.onzedge.... I am feeling like having my 4th beer now... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I think Opie has had better days.
Poor Opie... Any reason why the other dog would get 'crazy' all of a sudden??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Sorry about opie onze good thing that he looks on them mend, like you. alcheng congrats on making platinum
Hey Fire man, how's you been doing???

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCram View Post
I ran over an armadillo...now I need a new NISMO bumper :*(
Ouch......

Sorry to hear that bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
Lol, i tried to swerve and miss a dead raccoon/beaver or something and that was a bad decision because i ended up just slamming it with my 285's and shooting guts all over my wheels. But it was all good i washed it off. But i pretty much blew up that raccoon there was nothing left.
Man Mr.NissanGuy23, you don't wanna bring that up when Fire is here.....

See what I mean........:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Dammit NissanGuy23 that was one of my drunk ninja raccoons. Do you know how hard it is for me to train them? Oh well one less that I have to buy beer for.
Hey Fire, make sure the Ninja Raccoons are having Molson ONLY, maybe it was the Bud that makes them a tad dizzy on the road....