View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #327 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz View Post
is your car done?? i was reading this a long time ago and dont want to look at every page...sry.
Yeah, car is done. Everything I had done works fine. Not fond of the clutch, but that is about the only complaint. If I drive it like a raped ape, clutch works great. If I try to just drive it like a normal car, it's not very fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
Naw he sold the car and got a nismo and put a stillen supercharger and makes so much more power
Drew, you're such a sh!t disturber!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Did he really? That bastard need's to update this thread or start a new one then!
Comon now, I may have not been on the boards much lately (personal reasons), but you guys would be the first to find out if I did something different!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz View Post
with the same parts would it not make the same power??
Welcome to Jamaica's fantasy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
Haha I'm pulling your legs blades.

I haven't talked to Wayne in a while
Now don't you miss me!!??

Quote:

Well that bastard still needs to update this thread
DONE!!

Quote:
Maybe he's too busy with the upcoming Batman movie
Yep, that's it. I just got done banging cat woman.....Literally!! My wife has two cats!! Actually, I lied.... I'm in the longest dry spell of my post virgin life!! Too bad the "marriage jokes" are actually true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
His car has been finished for a while.
Now she is out of commission...... UGH!!!! In case nobody knew, I had a hit and run over the weekend. Took out the rear bumper. Thanks for the help Lou!!
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote