View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #8388 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Craziness! So sorry to hear, and hope everyone is ok.

I have a miniature schnauzer who was the runt of the litter, and I try to be very aware of that potential situation. She acts like she could take on the world but talk about some long odds...

My golden retriever (disclaimer: she was part Chow we think) growing up was the nicest dog you ever met. Babies hit her in the face, 2 yr olds pulled her tail and whiskers, and I never saw a happier dog around people. However, she did not get along well our other former alpha female who was 15 at the time (nor many other dogs, really). We had to put down the older dog after one of their more serious fights. They say hitting a dog on the bridge of the nose will release their jaws, but I can honestly say that was complete nonsense. I punctured three of my fingers on her teeth while literally pulling her jaws apart after several failed nose punches. Its an incredibly intense situation and, just like you said, everyone happened so fast. Definitely an eye-opener in regards to the nature of animals and the respect you must have.
Speaking of dogs, one time I was visiting my friend's place, and they have a dog in their condo, so we were chatting and the dog was sitting on the floor quietly. At the end, I told my friend, "Your dog is very calm and looks cool...." while I was going up to the dog and touch his head...

All the sudden my friend and his wife started yelling/warning me "OHHH NOOOO... DON'T DO THAT!!!!!"

Meanwhile I had my hand on the dog's head, my friend rush to the dog, pick him up and rush to the toilet....

"What's going on....?" I asked the wife...

"He pees when you touch his head.... every single time....."

I looked at the floor and I saw the drips......

Real Story...