View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #8385 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.gale- too much insurance work, huh? do you have any antique car restoration shops in the area? those usually have good painters that do custom work with open arms. hope you and your wife come to a decision.

hey there, mr.alcheng! yah, ive been really busy lately with fun things. lol. i got the proclip last friday (yay! ) and installed in my G. the one i got has the hardwire power module so i tapped it to the fuse box. other then that, did some trial/error on the gopro audio and motoring my Z... and playing with my kids.

hope to go home in about an hr so that i can take the kids out for a little biking. my younger kid is very slow on this bike still so walking speed for me.

hey spohn- hope you're okay. sorry to hear about the accident.
Yeah, still investigating. If I lived in Toronto, it would be no problem. This is what I get for living away from the big city. Great for raising a kid, but it lacks certain conveniences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.GaleForce, sorry to hear about the trouble.....

Let me know if you really have trouble finding a body shop, I can talk to my friend here in GTA, he can paint in install the kit for you no problem, and he does very good job!!

Mr.kenchan

Holy moly, you did have a very 'gadgetized'-weekend!! LOL

Are you still going to buy the folding bike??
Thanks Mr.alcheng. I still have some digging around here. I'll let you know if I need your bodyshops phone number.