View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #8354 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Off topic: We were walking our 2 Pomeranians and Opie, our Bichon, yesterday afternoon around our neighborhood. Out from a backyard came a Golden Retriever at full speed. I thought not too much about it until his last 10 feet of sprinting when I realized that he was not coming out just to say hello.

He frigging grabbed Opie in a flash and proceeded to try to kill him. I got down on my knees and started to pound the crap out of him, with Mrs. Dr, onzedge kicking the crap out of him. The owner was right behind and started whaling on him to, all the while Opie is screaming at the top of his lungs.

We got him off and took him home where my wife administered first aid to Opie and me. Opie then went to the vet for stiches, x-ray and an overnight stay. He has some nice puncture wounds and a few broken teeth with a fractured jaw. I have some nice bites on my left hand and serious road rash on my knees. I think Opie will be all right, but Jeesh, it happened in a flash.

The owner was simply walking his dog from the back of his house to the front door and feels terrible and is paying all of the bills.

No more walking without one of my Glocks, I swear.

Anyway, hug your dogs today.
OMG! I've never heard of a golden acting like that Onzy. I'm so sorry to hear about Opie. Speedy recovery to the little guy.

https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 06-04-2012 at 10:46 AM.