View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #8339 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
YAY, its Monday!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Happy Monday guys.

is wrong with you two?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Good am guys! I haven't signed in the last few days so not sure what went on.
Good morning, sir, and welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good morning guys. Nice drive to work this morning. There's a cop that sets up a speed trap about 100 meters AFTER the entrance to my on-ramp to the highway. Trollolololololol
Trollololol indeed Many moons ago I got a speeding ticket for entering the highway too fast. Ticket was for 69 in a 65, and incredulously, I asked the officer how many people he had pulled over from the left hand lane since they were driving 75 and I was just trying to merge with traffic going 70 in the right lane... I did, however, learn a valuable lesson in courtesy from that incident that has gotten me out of several tickets since. To this day I wonder if I could have gotten out of that one. :shrugs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Checking in from the toilet, morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Good morning Z community!
Morning Happy

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |