View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
I got the entire system for 1600 bucks. Just adding that for perspective. Also this exhaust is well built, quality materials, and sounds sick as ****.
+1....... The Meisterschaft exhaust is awesome. I have the full cat-back exhaust & no complaints on my end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansoac View Post

I have the GTHAUS full CBE (axle, mid, and y) and it can be ear bleeding up above 5-6k rpm. But sounds beautiful under that, such an exotic sound.

Also, in your video you call the 370z "useless" without an exhaust. Just curious what makes it "useless" considering the axle back piece does nothing for the car from a performance stand point?

Overall, congrats on your new hardware
+1........

Gauge & hansoac, why don't the two of you show some pics or videos of your Meisterschaft exhaust.

370z. Welcome & congrats on the Z & section 3 (rear muffler) of the Meisterschaft exhaust. Try to post some pics & videos.
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote