View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #8242 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

No Z action for me today. I think Ima do some yard work then play some video games. Keeping Sunday simple this week.

Wait, I lied, I prob will have some Z action. It will be virtual on Gran Turismo though
No Z action for me today either. It's raining. I was planning to clean out my garden beds but I'm not doing it in the rain! I should have cleaned out the beds last week so that I could put seed in the ground now. It's not too late, though, but I'm on the edge of the planting season so I gotta get going.

Therefore, today, the wife and I may spend some time cleaning up some piles of debris/junk that she has accumulated. She's such a hoarder -- not the extreme kind -- but as a child in Vietnam, she had nothing so she says that she doesn't like to part with stuff. I understand but it still drives me nuts ... to keep stuff around that you don't use. That's okay. She appears to be wiling to deal with a few piles so I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.