View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #8240 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Good morning, folks. It's raining here today so no Z action. However, I detailed the Z yesterday and she looks sweet! I finished around 6:15 pm. I'm preparing her for a trip to Boston at the end of this week. My wife and I are attending my 25th reunion at MIT. Anyway, after finishing the Z detailing, we went for a 5+ mile walk. I had already completed 1/2 of one of my P90X routines, and ran for 5+ miles that morning so I knew that I would feel it this morning. I did.

After returning from our walk, we went to the Wegmans (grocery store), and picked up some junk food and two Philly Steak Subs. When we returned to the Z to leave, I saw a guy in a white 370Z not far from my Z! His Z appeared to have an Amuse body kit. It was night by the time that we returned to my car so I couldn't see every detail clearly. His Z also had blue headlights.

I drove over to his car to speak with him. His was the first 370Z that I spotted up close. All of the others had been driving away in the opposite direction. Anyway, he told me that he's on the forum and that his forum name is jquad. I searched for his name and found him. I'd like to connect with some Z owners here in the Rochester, NY area. jquad told me that there are a lot of 370Z owners in Gates where he lives. I'm thinking, wow! I rarely see any 370Z's on my side of town. I see more 350Z's. That's okay. All of them are sweet cars. Anyway, it was good to see another 370Z.