View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z. View Post
Hello everyone!

My first thread here, I have been in the shadows for a while and so I got my first jap, first nissan, first manual! Im coming from a 2010 MINI cooper S, which i loved but now there are bigger and better things! A base PW on black 370z. I LOVE IT, it is my dream car! Everyone on here seems very cool and im happy to now be a part of the community on here.

So, I didn't plan on getting an exhaust so soon but I came across a sweet deal and I think I'm going to go for it! Its a "GT Haus Meisterschaft EXHAUST" just the muffler and the guys saying it has only 200 miles on it since he sold his car and got an evo. Supposing it is in mint condition, is it worth $1100? I spoke with the guys at Meisterschaft and they said it should be legit.

I would really appreciate some thoughts, should i go for it? I have done research and everyone seems to like it from what I have read.

Best,
Vick
Do me a favor and edit your post and take out that first jap bullsh1t. Have some respect.

If its just the can? $1100 for it is good as long as the miles are under 12k. Otherwise I would try a little lower.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 06-01-2012 at 07:28 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote