View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #7825 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Geez, keep up would ya.
Have a great day Mr.kenchan
hahaha, thanks, mr. gale! glad to hear your ribs are back in order!

Quote:
That's also recommended when using your HD DSLR camera for video. GJ
indeed!

Quote:
So, I went to the big city to self clear my body kit at customs. Then I delivered the proper paper work back to the shipping company. I could have picked up the parts then and there but thout it would be better for them to deliver them for me. The parts should be in my garage by noon tomorrow.

While I was in the big city I went to my chiropractor. He was able to squeeze me in and have a look at my back. Apparently two of my ribs had popped out. I'm all fixed up now. A little sore, but doing better.

I might start removing body panels tonight after Mini GaleForce goes to sleep. We'll see.
nice~~!!

<= mr. gale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Thanks, Mr. onzedge!
I'm really pumped for this show. In addition to the multiple stages we're presenting/demoing on, I got a standing O from VP's during our MC training test, so I am ready to rock the mic this weekend!
luna -are you going to do back flips while you trim bangs? oh wait, was was the british term?

GL at the show!