View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #7749 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
it was weird flooring the gas and crawling up to 80 on the freeway...and also fearing for my life when turning at more than 30 mph
The first thing I noticed after we bought it was how floaty the rear end was while driving on the highway, that's what prompted the suspension mods. It handles the on-ramps and highway speeds much better now. Most of the time I can get the little box at highway speeds before entering now, just by carrying speed on the ramp. My wife loves that little POS, but lately she has shown interest in the Juke, and absolutely loves the Abarth. The problem is, she works for GM, so she wants to stay loyal to her employer...