View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNO20 View Post
Lol I wish it was that easy... I called Nissan and talked to the most retarded person ever and flat out told me she didn't know. I was hoping for a certain amount of years/miles for the warranty. I don't want to call Nissan back... Lol
lol as someone who worked in the call center at one point I can tell you that they are beyond swamped.

Your best bet is to review the 2010 Warranty Manual from Nissan USA, I have linked it for you here:

https://www.nissanusa.com/pdf/techpu...2010_N_WIB.pdf

Page 7 will show you that the warranty begins from the moment that the vehicle is put into use by the first retail buyer and not the actual build date pg 4 will show you all of the effective dates

The standard warranty is 36 months or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first).
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote