View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #1633 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

So I got back from test driving a 5.0 stang (thats another story) and I saw a silver 370 base again on 15 in haymarket going over the train tracks, it was the same guy I saw a few months back, looks like he cut his springs he was so low and when he went over the railroad tracks sparks went everywhere. He was leaning back so far that when I caught up next to him at the light I couldnt even see his head. He musta saw me though cause then he pulled his entire body up by the steering wheel and flashed a peace sign. At least he was cool and wasnt a douche.