View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #7642 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Gale Force.. Thank you...

No 4 Link... I went with Speed Tech Tubular A-Arms in front, and QA-1 Coil overs, and Hotchkis Bar and Steering Parts and a quick ratio steering Box and pump.

In the rear I used Vari Shocks, Hotchkis Leaf Springs and Sway Bar and Sub Frame connectors..

Yes, The Stance is everything.... Also I went with 18"x 8.5 front and 19"x 10 rear Rims..

It took talking to the Builder, Jason at Rushforth, and myself to get the stance right.. Glad I went with the 18, and 19 combo...I love it..

And we set the alignment for one thing...Cornering..It sticks like glue..All throttle controlled.. My Brain is the only Computer..

All new underneath. Monster 4 wheel Disc Brakes, Fuel, ect.. Rear Gears...Exhaust..Engine parts.. MSD complete system. Aluminum Radiator and Water Pump, K and N extreme

The Wife just got back in the 370Z ..She loves it...Who wouldn't ?
Very nicely done. I've been around these cars (and older) all my life. I just love it when I see someone build one the right way.