View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #7562 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning (Afternoon) Everyone!! Happy Memorial Day to all you folks in the States, and Happy Monday to all the Canadian folks!!

Forecast was saying it should be rain the passed Sunday and today, and it wasn't bad last night just a couple drops, and it's sunny today, hehee.

Mr.kenchan

so.. what's the next item on your list???

Mr.ducky, one month will pass quickly, just imagine your Z is waiting for a new Steering-Lock...

Go to buy a Z... exciting enough, eh??

Mr.GaleForce

Mr.onzedge

That's a very nice B-Day gift!!

BTW, do you want a yellow-skin son?? I can cook and walk the dogs.... LOL

Mr.Bucketlist2012, you need to drive the Z...

Can she clone a Z???

Mr.GaleForce, we should ask can Mrs.Dr.onzedge clone the team of Fire's Ninja Raccoons.... send them to Fire's house, pass his security check and bring us ALL THOSE MOLSON and Kensan's Diet Pepsi!!!!

Ms.Pintsize725... Nice A$$-holes display on your avatar.... I mean the exhaust...

I fished couple of times.... and after couple hours sitting on the boat.... I can't define the difference between "fishing" and "feeding"....

O.F.C.!!!!

I am out of rep.....
We had some good thunder around 5am followed up with a good downpour and what sounded like hail. No damage to the house, and Mini GaleForce slept like a baby through the whole thing.

I like your idea with the cloned raccoons, but ours will have "frickin' rabies infected laaaasers".

OFC!