View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyz View Post
The Z has power to drift my point is that with a car that you cannot turn off the Traction Control it make it a bit more difficult not impossible. So yes the 370Z wasn't really designed for drifting but more for Autocross.

I'm sure you know him personally to be so sure he can afford tires and if was my car yes I will be more worry than what he is. ;-)

Droid RAZR with Tapatalk
Funny, I don't remember nissan claiming the Z was designed specifically for autocross...

And as far as knowing him? I don't need to know him. Its called common sense. Obviously the guy is driving this car very well. He knows the dynamics of the car obviously. For him to understand the dynamics of the vehicle to get itt to slide the way he does, obviously he must know what effect it has on his tires. But he made the video anyway... so my guess would be kinda obvious.... but I forgot where I'm @. If its not linked to wikipedia or Bob the oil guy... it can't be solved with common sense.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote