View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Some people claim the Z doesn't have enough power for power slides/drifts/ or any torque related inertia driven acrobatic... so my point is. The Z is viable as a car with enough power for the above AND I'm sure he can afford new tires. Ur probably more worried about it than him.

From my view he used drifting and powersliding techniques to make the video.
The Z has power to drift my point is that with a car that you cannot turn off the Traction Control it make it a bit more difficult not impossible. So yes the 370Z wasn't really designed for drifting but more for Autocross. Just because he slides on curves doesn't mean he is really drifting. If you look closely every time he power slide is in a hard corner. Which he need to accelerate and power slide in order to "drift". So yes the Z has the power but the technology installed make it difficult.

I'm sure you know him personally to be so sure he can afford tires and if was my car yes I will be more worry than what he is. ;-)

Droid RAZR with Tapatalk