View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #7557 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning (Afternoon) Everyone!! Happy Memorial Day to all you folks in the States, and Happy Monday to all the Canadian folks!!

Forecast was saying it should be rain the passed Sunday and today, and it wasn't bad last night just a couple drops, and it's sunny today, hehee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Good am, everyone! going to pull out my Z in 15.
Mr.kenchan

so.. what's the next item on your list???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky View Post
Can't wait to take her for a spin when I get home..1 more month
Mr.ducky, one month will pass quickly, just imagine your Z is waiting for a new Steering-Lock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good morning guys. Not quite sure what I'm going to do today.
Go to buy a Z... exciting enough, eh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning
Mr.GaleForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning everyone!!!

i have nothing planned for my Z's today due to celebrating my youngest's (Mr. TechFracture) 22nd birthday. I can finally get that giant box from Motorsport Auto out of my garage. He already knows what it is and I have had it for a month, but I make him wait to open it.

It's this, minus the picnic table wing.

The Z Store! Nissan-Datsun 240Z-260Z-280Z-280ZX-300ZX(Z31/Z32)-350Z-370Z Parts: MSA Body Kit Type 2, 79-83 280ZX
Mr.onzedge

That's a very nice B-Day gift!!

BTW, do you want a yellow-skin son?? I can cook and walk the dogs.... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Morning everyone.. I need coffee.

I need coffee..
Mr.Bucketlist2012, you need to drive the Z...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Your wife sounds like a very talented person, Mr. BuckList. All my wife knows how to do is genetically engineer, clone and breed mutant mice.
Can she clone a Z???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm going to need to talk to your wife. I need assistance to build a small army of these mice, with the addition of "frickin' lasers" (of course) to combat Fire's ninja raccoons. Think she'd be up to the task?
Mr.GaleForce, we should ask can Mrs.Dr.onzedge clone the team of Fire's Ninja Raccoons.... send them to Fire's house, pass his security check and bring us ALL THOSE MOLSON and Kensan's Diet Pepsi!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning guys.
Ms.Pintsize725... Nice A$$-holes display on your avatar.... I mean the exhaust...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I used to bass fish for quite a while. Kinda lost the desire to after awhile. Have fun!
I fished couple of times.... and after couple hours sitting on the boat.... I can't define the difference between "fishing" and "feeding"....

O.F.C.!!!!

I am out of rep.....

Last edited by alcheng; 05-28-2012 at 11:58 AM.