View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #7480 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Ahh yes, the allure of a truck with a big v8. I understand. I once wanted one.. We'll see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
We went to a local Carmax to have the S2000 appraised this weekend. While waiting we got to look at a bunch of stuff. They had a big Dodge Ram in their showroom... that's a nice truck! I would love to have one but I need a house first. It's huge!
Since building this house, I always seem to need a truck. Landscaping materials, lumber and drywall for finishing the basement, building the big corner shed, fence, furniture, etc. I've spent a fortune on deliveries. I really should have bought a beater truck and sold it when I was done using it.

If I was going to buy a domestic truck, it would be GM hands down. But you're right, that Dodge is a beast!