View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #7467 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Maybe Mini Gale Force Wind is wearing you out LOL.
Could be... He doesn't stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
You bet.. I love this site, and just want to be part of the team.. Just remember what you said about it being a minor problem..It may seem rough at the time, but in all honesty, if you had what I have, you wouldn't be around to see your Son grow up..

I truly am on borrowed time.. That is why you see me doing things big and fast, with the house and my Z/28, ect... I have to..

So we are all pulling for you. Although I am the newbie and can be somewhat of a Pompous A$$ sometimes with certain posters, I am the total opposite with people with kind hearts.

You seem to be one of the kind hearts.. Remember stress can kill. That is what put me on my death bed over 2 years ago..

You have way more to live for...Mini Gale, ect... So stay calm and roll with it.

Nascar is next..But I worry that Jimmy Johnson will just make it boring again..

But Indy was an emotional ride.. R.I.P. Dan Wheldon..A classy guy gone too early.
Thanks again Bucket