View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #7458 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Happy is that your pool? Is it in a Florida room or are those screens?? I'd Love to enclose my pool with fine mesh screens that I could take down. Don't know what the cost would be though.
Nah, that's my sisters pool over in Tampa and those are screens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
My father has 2 cats. One we call the guard cat cause wherever my father is there is the cat. Glad to hear you worked things out with your wife Bucket. Happy you never answered my questions about the pool. Did you put me on Ignore like Kensan did? Still like the coupe better LOL
Sorry dude, was reading only a little and posting while inebriated when I could!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 05-27-2012 at 05:50 PM.