View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #7445 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Maybe Mini Gale Force Wind is wearing you out LOL.
Mr.Fire... did you send out your Ninja Raccoons to Mr.GaleForce's house and mess up his garbage bin!!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Ah you know, I got distracted by Fire's Raccoon and let go of give out all my balloon Molson PLUS the Diet-Pepsi that I reserve for KenSan. By time I realized what happened, it was too late. I had no choice but to watch it float them drove away.
Mr.GaleForce, true story disclosed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

thanks, alchemy. yah, i did get some trial footage with the Hero2.
the headrest mount is pretty good, as expected, there was some minor vibration from the seatback. im going to use a strap to pull the seatback to the rear bar and try again tomorrow. the sound wasn't too bad using the built-in mic, actually. and wind noise wasn't much of an issue with the window about 1/4 open.
Mr.kenchan... Nice to hear the Hero2 works out good for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
NEWBIE ALERT....

What is a BBK ? Forced Induction ?

And does the smart top hold in Boobs ?
Mr.Bucketlist2012, that's one of the reasons I am considering it... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

I am more bias to the exhaust, Meagan, Agency, TopSpeed and Invidia Gemini are within my budget.

Money wise, I can afford the Smart Tops right away, the only concern is the dealer might void the warranty....

Last edited by alcheng; 05-27-2012 at 05:35 PM.