View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #7330 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
So does anyone have the capability to take footage that's on a VHS tape and make it a digital, sharable video format?
I just dusted off my Dragonslayer movie, Deal's Gap roads as shot from the rollbar of my Miata. I'd love to share some of the stuff with you guys. It's from 2000, so it's not HD quality like a GoPro, but I'd love to see the stuff again.
PM me. I've got a composite USB input that you can hook up to a computer. Or I can send you the device and you can connect it up to your own computer. I ripped a VHS of Texas college football from 1997 and it came out totally acceptable all things considered.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |