View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #28 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
I wear boots in the car all the time... Just have a change of mats or buy a new one in 3-4 years
I find the boots scuff the sills and interior sidewalls too much by accident. Plus, I am a maintainer and work with the floor chimps. Grease and oil everywhere and probably on my boot bottoms too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
same here but I have the weathertech mats and they work great. and when I go to a car show I just pull them out and have untouched mats underneath.
I have good rubber mats for the car but don't use them anymore since she is a fair weather lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
Edge ecoboost
I have a Lincoln MKX as well, and when the Contour dies (soon) I will be driving it to work. Lots of room for military kit and much more reliable in bad weather. Just like the Edge but no EcoBoost. The wife has the Lincoln now and when the Contour dies (not soon enough), she gets a new car (Juke?Subie?) and I get the Lincoln...... if anyone remembers, I bought the Z for her, and it has become mine Now I have to buy her a NEW new car!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote