View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #7170 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Yes we did, and i am back for more...Maybe only for a few minutes..

I am online with a buddy in Monaco, the basterd.... Lifestyle's of the Rich and Richer...

In the harbor are 200, 300, and 400 foot yacht's.. He is waiting on the F1 race. Part of his Bucket List.

His "bucket" is like 40 times the size of my bucket..The basterd....hahaha

He won't adopt me..But I am up wondering about the house that I am about to go into contract on...
Man, good luck with the house. I showed the picture you posted of it to my wife so she could enjoy its splendor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmaster View Post
^^ good luck with that !! ...

ooh .. btw, i forgot to mention that i accepted the courtesy "scratch the crap out of my car" at the dealer.. i should've said NO!!
NoooOOoooo! That completely blows.

I hope you pointed it out and are requesting it get fixed? Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning, brothers and sisters. Ahhh... Saturday. It is the only day of the week when I feel like I am master of my own destiny. I am up before my wife and the dogs, enjoying some thread reading here and thinking about changing the oil in the 370 and doing some polishing on the 240 today (if it's OK with Mrs. onzedge).

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!
I get that feeling usually every Sunday morning! Hope you have a great day Onzy!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 05-26-2012 at 08:05 AM.