View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #7167 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning, brothers and sisters. Ahhh... Saturday. It is the only day of the week when I feel like I am master of my own destiny. I am up before my wife and the dogs, enjoying some thread reading here and thinking about changing the oil in the 370 and doing some polishing on the 240 today (if it's OK with Mrs. onzedge).

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!
Good morning, sir and everyone else.

I hope to get my exhaust gasket replaced today although the guy Im supposed to do it with got called into work. Hopefully he gets out in time to do it. If not it will have to be postponed until tomorrow or Monday

Ill be doing a little yard work today and washing the 700+ mile trip home from ZDAYZ off of my car. She is very very dirty right now AND sounds like sh1t. Bad combo