View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #7121 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Kensan where did you get the mount? I don't see it listed at their site.
i got it from bandh. search headrest mount and you will find it. it's not by gopro, i just put their sticker on there for cool factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
That's an inspiring story, onzedge. It's an example of what a bit of faith and personal responsibility can deliver. You are an inspiration to many who feel that they are at the end of their respective ropes.
mr.onzedge- it's great you're sharing your story with us. sorry, ive been in the garage all evening working on cleaning my G, then that camera mount. i missed like 3pages since i left work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Ken, although Im sure you are looking for a clean look, I just run the mic extension cord out the trunk and close the hatch on it.
dang, i was thinking about doing that, actually! hahaha. i need to get me a 10ft extension. i might have it somewhere stashed away in my cord box for my music gear. i dont usually use 3.5mm plugs for my music so... hahaha.