View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #7114 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That looks quite good.
thank you, mr.onzedge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Nice ken!
thanks mustang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Nice Kensan. How much does the mount cost?
the headrest mount was like $45, the ball joint $12, the gopro tripod mount like $8. i removed the bulky block that came with the headrest piece, used one 1/4" SAE screw to mount the ball joint directly onto the headrest mount beam..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Awesome Ken I asked earlier but might have missed the reply. What mic did you end up gettin??
i have the audio technica pro24 or watever it was called that you recommended. im going to see how i can route the mic down between the exhaust tips over the weekend. im hoping i dont need to remove the trunk liner again...and dynamat on the floor is not going to help me find a drain plug. hahaha.