View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #7111 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
finally got the hero2 mounted.

Awesome Ken I asked earlier but might have missed the reply. What mic did you end up gettin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

I tell you what, I am pulling for the NISMO. It's cheaper to buy, cheaper to own, more fun, etc. It will also provide me with an insane amount of trolling material for the forum.

But in the end it's her decision. I have a feeling that she likes the TTS more. The thing holding her (us) back is the cost. It's nice but damn it's expensive... and once you get above $40k I start to get feeling like, "damn... it's just a car."
BLASPHEMY