View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #7005 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I could give up booze but I dont think I could ever totally give that up. Im really glad the states are getting A LITTLE more lax with it. Its totally ridiculous, imo, that people are in PRISON and what not for consuming something that is 100% NATURAL. Its like saying "sir we found cucumbers in your trunk, you're under arrest". Yet booze and TOBACCO are legal. Ill tell you what, I do way dumber sh1t when Im drunk than when Im stoned. They wanna blame weed, call it a gateway drug. You know what?? I bet just about everyone can attest to trying either alcohol OR tobacco before marijuana. What really confuses me is why its not legal yet. The money made off taxes alone would be astronomical, literally. PLUS, hemp is an amazing resource. Paper, clothes, you name it.

On the same topic I found a product called HEMP HEARTS in the food store not long ago. Its actual shelled hemp seeds that you eat! They taste like a mix between sunflower seeds and walnuts. Was amazed a product like that was available.
I've never smoked. I do have the occasional alcholic beverage though.

I'll tell you this, I'd rather hang out with people that are high on weed, than extremely drunk people.

I'd guess one reason the herb isn't legal yet, is because of the people jailed with herb related offenses. That's a can of worms no politician wants to open.