View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #6901 (permalink)
Bucketlist2012
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Bucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
He will need that knowledge to maintain his property. I'm not sure how much longer my pool liner is going to last. It is a vinyl liner that is about 30 years old atleast. Not sure when it goes if I can get a spray in done to replace it. The sand base of the pool has shifted over the last 2 years. I know that if I replace the vinyl with another vinyl liner I will loose my diving well cause they don't make vinyl liner with them anymore. I don't know if it is legal for the spray in guys to allow me to keep the diving well either.
Vinyl liners are tricky.. You have done well to learn about it...Levels are harder to maintain in the vinyl pool..

I was going to start talking about the new low wattage Pentair pump but I was boring people and Highjacking ...again...

back to getting sideways and Boobs(girl) boobs..

remember to keep your side windows clean if you turn your traction control
off..Because you will be driving looking out those windows.