View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #6868 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
^^ lots go great info in there, bbig!

the funny is i do eat several times a day... and some trash type we keep at the office for some odd reason asked me once if i was diabetic. im like why? he pointed out the granola snacks and fruits i eat during my quick breaks.

so i had to educate him, but he remains chunky.

the problem here in the midwest is that fat folks is considered normal. and slim & trim is considered skinny, like they pertend they hate skinny, or skinny is not good cause they think they wont be able to achieve it. it's a mentality issue.

i honestly think they should make clothing sizes small, large, extra large, fat, super fat. make it sound like fat is unwanted... and fix this mentality.
Mr.kenchan, as you stated, they consider fat as normal, so when they see you are skinny they think you must have some health issue...