View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #6860 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
No, there's a trail near my apartment. I'll most likely be going there. At the very least, I can run up and down the stairs a few times.
sounds good, pint! the trick is do something that is not very intimidating...like running up and down stairs. that can get very annoying after a few days. something that's easy to do routinely in your daily life will net you much more. like riding a bike, kick scooters are cool. i need to get one soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Kensan I use a quart of liquid chlorine, 1/2 quart of acid and 4-3" chlorine tabs a week. Plus about 4 oz. of algaecide. My pool is about 18,500 gallons.
damn, sounds like a chemistry lab!

Quote:
All this talk about the pool has convinced me to go and pick-up the chlorine. I might be able to swim this weekend.
sounds good! which reminds me, i need to go to home depot to pickup a new faucet for the kitchen.. i hate doing plumbing. i should ask the wife to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
The arteries aren't what they used to be! They used to say that 100 plus your age was fine for the top number because your arteries naturally become less flexible over time. It's called aging.
i read a typical american's arteries (those eating popular american foods) are nearly half clogged by the time they reach age 20-22. this was an article i read back in the mid-90's. by the time they realize they have a serious problem around age 40-45, they have a lot of other health issues related to their eating pattern.

anyway, i seriously cut back on high cholestrol, high sodium, high fat, high sugar products.... and ate smaller portions. it's not that i dont eat the stuff i like, i just eat much less.

Quote:
LaterZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz