View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #6732 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
I work with a new coworker, a young man at the age of 22. He used to be chunky in college. I didn't know him then of course. He got serious about his weight and health, and he got his weight down to normal levels for his height, and he looks great. However, we couldn't appreciate his efforts until he revealed his "before/college" picture to us. We only knew the slim Nick. I applaud his achievements. He does the Insanity workout, and he puts better food in his body.
yah, it does take determination... it's really half phsyical, half mental decipline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Awesome Ken!! Which mic did you go with???
hey alchemy! yah, i went with the on you recommended. i still have the cheapo $4 one coming to me though as i want to see how it compares. i will be mounting the mic to the headrest mount some how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi guys. How is everybody today? Sipping my morning coffee and eating a danish. No big plans this weekend. Will be watching racing on Sun. I to am waiting for either brown or purple Santa to arrive. Nothing special just a set of valve springs for my 750 hp ex-sprint car motor. And a bed side cap that flew off my Titan while responding to a fire in 70 mph winds.
morning fire!

so was that 70mph generated by your titan moving or was that real wind?