View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #6719 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
well, it's good to keep moving your body and to stretch, i think, to prevent injury. that's about all needed for a normal person (given that this person is pretty active). for athletic folks that like doing sports and like spending time at it, then that's great. good time spent.

im more of a musician type and while i am a very healthy and slim guy, i dont need to go out of my way to keep slim. i just adjust wat i eat, especially the portion. (btw, i use to be a fat chum)
I work with a new coworker, a young man at the age of 22. He used to be chunky in college. I didn't know him then of course. He got serious about his weight and health, and he got his weight down to normal levels for his height, and he looks great. However, we couldn't appreciate his efforts until he revealed his "before/college" picture to us. We only knew the slim Nick. I applaud his achievements. He does the Insanity workout, and he puts better food in his body.