View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #6714 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I just added running into my routine and usually just do 1 Mile at a time. I have asthma and don't want to push myself too much to start (although I feel I can do more). I run with my Wheaten Terrier and he only has one pace... FAST.
I understand the asthma. It's no joke. I don't have it, but I knew people who did. Yes, after you keep doing a mile over and over again, and frequently, the run becomes easy. I would be hesitant to push it, too. Only you know how you feel. Know your body. At least, having a pooch forces you to get out and exercise -- well, at least the conscientious dog owners. Some owners leave their dogs to sit around, get fat, and contract health problems ... just like people! That's why I don't have a dog. It's a big commitment that I don't want right now. I just couldn't leave my dog in the yard or house to just do nothing.