View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #6692 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Ran 5 miles this morning in 52:57, about a minute and a half slower than last week's time of 51:14. I'm not sure what happened. I thought that I was moving at a better pace than last week -- obviously not. I gotta stop doggin' it.

Anyway, when the wife returns from the tennis club, we're gonna take the Z out to lunch. I'm looking forward to it. I need to eat after a morning run. I ate a yogurt/granola/strawberry cup to sustain me for a while, but the stomach can't last too much longer! I need to eat!

While out, I'm also gonna buy some headphones for my ASUS Transformer Prime tablet. I hate the crappy buds. These will be real decent headphones, but nothing super special ... just something to get the job done.
That's still an impressive time. I could probably run five miles in 6 hours. I'd have to stop off and nap in between.

Yeah, I usually buy new headphones with any device. Ear buds don't fit in my ears, as I have cauliflower ears. The lone exception are the Beats headphones that came with my HTC Rezound. They're pretty awesome.