View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #6530 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
You know, most of my photos are done with my iPhone now because it's always with me. Mini GaleForce does some silly/cute stuff all the time so I pull the phone out and snap. I also have a Nikon J1 for light weight travel. It's a nice little camera I should use it more. The 7D is used for documenting any work I do on the Z, major family events, or just derping around when I have time.

Get your Nikon something-or-other camera out and snap some shots of your instruments. I do that with my guitars occasionally, they are like family members to me.... Is that weird? lol
yah, i ususally take quick snaps with my phone camera too. i need to try my droid4's camera to see how fast the shutter closes.

yah, i should take out my nikon-something to snap a few picts of my stage pianos. i got LED's in the music room's can-lights so it's a very pure white lighting. should work nicely. problem with these digital piano's is they are big and clumsy to move around...