View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #6525 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
TTS does drive nice indeed. AWD is a plus and they just look good and the interiors are dead sexy.

But... it's still an expensive car. A used TTS is about the same price as a new NISMO, and the cost of ownership is probably higher.

We'll see. Lots of time between now and then.
yah, the quality of interior is i think if you add any options you will be in $50K territory..? or was that the TT-RS? not sure, but when i priced one out it was a lot of money.

i dont plan on getting one though. my next car is going to be some cheepo box. (to carry my stuff from homedepot and music store). i can't carry shitt in my G's rear glove box.