View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #6487 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I didn't even catch the make/model. Some silver 4 door sedan with a WOMAN driver! They are the worst.
Yes, that's usually the case. I was approaching an intersection, and a woman was waiting to enter while I had the right of way. At the last minute while I was approaching her, she pulls out in front of me to make a left turn! I had to hit my brake to slow down before hitting her in the side.

Then, there's the other extreme. Woman sits at an intersection while waiting for a safe opportunity to proceed. Plenty of opportunities appear, but she's too timid to proceed between a reasonably safe gap between any two cars. Consequently, she just sits there, waiting until the point where there're no cars in sight before proceeding. This is not an old woman by the way. I always check. I give our older sisters and brothers a break. Then again, better safe than sorry.