View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #6442 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post

I thought Kenchan was bad/Funny...Oh man, these guys are brutal to the tenth power..

So let the smacking begin... And yes that is me behind you using my floor high beam switch to get you to get the hell out of the fast lane , before I run you over with my dinosaur car, well at least up to 140MPH, cause dinosaurs only have "four on the floor"...For now.
hey bucket- you in a hurry cause you forgot to wear your Depends? here, a little tap on the brake, make sure you dont pee in your overalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning sir!
I have to say, you, Mr. Kenchan, Mr. Shado and Mr. Happy have definitely helped my mood today.
hey pint, just swing by when things are low.