View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #333 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Oh snap... Got some competition going on with cf roofs . Can't wait to see te pic bro. Smart idea. We wrapped the whole roof "removed windshield and hatch and pillars" are you doing the same or are you able to do it wholes it's all still on since u got a cf roof cap??? It's gonna look sick, now I gotta get my car back together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
Okay I'm gonna try to post some pictures of the whole process my car is going through. For those of you that don't know it got about 8k in hail damage and had to be repainted. I work at the body shop so I got a ton of extras thrown in at no extra cost.

I ordered a seibon hood & spoiler and also a carbon roof.
I removed all the tape off the roof and then panel bonded it to the car...it was a lot more flush this way and now it's permanent.
We sanded down all the carbon fiber and put 3 coats of clear over it.
The wheels, door handles, emblem, and fang section are painted this cool gunmetal color.
Car should be done next week...it'll look completely different.

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote