View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #6374 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I wouldn't dream of pulling a fast one over on my wife, actually she probably knows I was scheming to get the GoPro out... I'm a dead man when she gets home... she's got a sixth sense about these things.

Good idea using the time lapse to catch the critter. Are you going to stick it on a window inside the house looking out? I wouldn't want any drunken raccoons running off with it.

You had a nice month of shopping. It should be easier to save money when you have all those new toys to play with.
Hahahaha! yah, Im going to put it up against my window. I have a light outside so should be enough illumination ..

I will be quiet on my spending next month for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I also then have a 25 ft mic extension cord so I can mount the GoPro anywhere and still have the mic hooked up. I really love this setup. Trading in my old first gen Hero for the Hero 2 was a wise choice. Not only does the Hero2 offer external mic capabilities but the picture is TWICE as good if not better I have to thank Steve though as he inspired the whole project
Sounds good! So do you actually use the lithium battery or power the mic off the hero2? I got a cheepo mic coming to me that apparently works well. This way I can pick up more direct sound if I desire. I will try with the built-in mic first though.

I'm.